Blackberry Farm Park Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Individual Membership is available for ages 2-59.
2. All Membership cards require a photo. These photos should be passport sized (35mmx45mm) and are required for day of purchase so Membership cards can be produced. Photos required within one month of purchase. Either brought in or sent by email.
3. Membership cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. Only those named on the Membership card can use the Membership card on entry.
5. Pony Privilege can be added to your Membership for the additional cost of £29. This entitles the holder to one Pony Ride every visit. Children must be two years and over to qualify for a Pony Ride.
6. Disabled Membership, an individual Membership should be taken out for the child or adult who is being cared for. The membership will include entrance for one free carer; proof of up to date DLA/PIP paperwork will be required at time of purchase and upon arrival at each visit. Pony Privilege may also be added to this Membership for an additional cost of £29.
7. Childminder Memberships are valid for the named adult only and up to any six interchangeable children per visit. Your card will need to show your photograph or a company logo, and a registration number. Childminder memberships do not include discounts and offers.
8. Grandparent Membership is valid to those aged 60 and over. This is a shared membership between two Grandparents and entitles you to bring 2 children which can be any combination of your grandchildren. Additional grandchildren will have to pay entry upon arrival.
9. Expired Membership cards will be retained on the last day of use or on renewal.
10. Information valid for passes purchased from 1st September 2022.
11. NO REFUNDS GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. No Refunds given for wet weather, please check forecast before your visit and come suitably dressed for the UK weather.