These 45 minute fun sessions are designed for younger children and a parent to enjoy together, to help them gain confidence and learn about animals in a safe and nurturing environment.
This experience would be perfect for Toddler or Friendship groups.
The session involves:
- 45 minutes of Animal Fun in our Small Animal Barn
- Small groups – 1 parent per child
- Learning to care for rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals
- Animal handling, grooming and feeding
- Private Tractor Ride around the farm
- Once your session is finished, you can stay and play!
Wednesday mornings from 10am – 10:45am – Term Time only
First session is Wednesday 11th September
£15 per session for Parent and Toddler (minimum age 2, maximum age 4)
Spaces are limited, so please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space!