Our outdoor play area is designed to suited children of all ages… what to do first is the question!
- Swing boats
- Sandpit, mini diggers, wendy house and slide
- Zip slide
- Blackberry fortresses, other climbing frames, swings and slides
- Our huge assault course, which has been built side by side so you can race your friends, siblings, or even Mum and Dad
- Birds nest swing: this is a huge swing for groups of children or less able bodied visitors
- Super fast new astra and tube slide attraction
- Huge Jumping Pillow!
- Go-Kart track
There is an area exclusively designed for our younger toddling visitors and a picnic play area with traditional activities including swing ball, football and “Happy Hopper” area.
CLUCKY’S indoor play barn
In addition to the tube-slid, drop-slide, ball bogglers and ball cannons we have included many new items for you to explore and enjoy! Indoor zip wires, ball crawl, web-climbs, swing over chasm, a “Wall” of Mirrors and much, much more…
Drop Slide Please note the drop slide is a supervised activity and is open twice a day. Times are displayed in the small animal barn. Please check times on arrival to avoid disappointment. Please note that socks must be worn at all times.*
Our “sensory stars” area has been created for visual stimulation and wonderment but please be aware that this includes strobing lights.
There is also an area exclusively for babies and a “flat zone for less able bodied visitors.
Drinks and snacks are also available so “Clucky’s” in an ideal place to head during periods of inclement weather.**
*We have socks for sale in our Garden Barn Café and Tuck Shop (subject to availability)
**Please note that whilst our indoor play areas are undercover they are not heated.